Who We Are
Idea Financial is a digital lending company committed to providing customer-centric and efficient lending solutions for businesses. Our products offer superior flexibility and choice, giving business owners increased control over when and how they use their financing to transform their ideas into reality.
We have a simple mission, to help small and medium-sized businesses with everyday financing needs. We consult with business owners to determine their goals and needs to ensure our services contribute to their growth.
We are the best team in the industry because we do right by our customers. With our customer-centric, holistic approach, from the products we create to the experience we deliver and to the service we provide, customer success is essential.
We are not your typical financial institution. We’re building a company that rewards hard work and is rooted in a positive work environment. We organize team outings, lunches and encourage working cross-functionally. We also love ping pong, riding scooters in the office and celebrating our accomplishments.
The Customer Success Analyst position is based in beautiful Miami in the heart of the financial district. You will be at the front lines of helping businesses access the finances they need, when they need it. We are looking to build a world-class team to connect small-to-midsize businesses with our suite of financing products to maintain or grow their operations.
If you have a strong desire to be one of our first employees and join a small and nimble team, in an exciting and growing space, then this is the right place for you.
- Be the voice of Idea Financial
- Field inbound inquiries from clients and quickly build rapport
- Convert leads into applications, into approvals, into a loan that makes sense and helps the business grow
- Prospecting new business through telephone sales – this is not a cold-call – you will be calling leads to customers who have applied in the past
- Deliver consistent and timely responses
- Juggle multiple business owners and leads while managing your backlog
- Achieve and exceed quotas
- 2+ years in in outbound and inbound telephone sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed quota – goal oriented
- Excellent personal and communication skills
- High energy level
- Strong Negotiating and Prospecting skills
*** Relocation to Miami is possible
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org