Right from the start
Looking for OR&IEs that will form part of Impactiva’s Innovation Team and be responsible for leading the development of new technical projects leaving to new services that will disrupt and transform the way the apparel and footwear industries manufacture their products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the end-to-end (business opportunity – value creation analysis, service development, scoping of talent required, hiring of talent, talent learning needs, marketing plans, sales learning, etc.) of Impactiva’s Innovation Department
- Help define project scopes and reach agreements with the engineering departments of leading US universities (MIT, Cornell, U. Michigan, Clemson…) to help design and develop leading-edge solutions that will transform the shop floor of the apparel-footwear industries
- Work with Impactiva’s Marketing, Recruting, Learning departments to prepare materials for new services
- Participate in client or future-client presentations presenting the impact and ROI that these new services can have on their production-chains
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Prefer have knowledge on OR&IE optimization tools, AI systems, block chain traceability or computer vision
- Computer proficiency in latest collaborative engineering tools
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.