Right from the start
To provide support in conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis, coordinating with business units and assisting the programming team on the development that supports company business.
- Responsible for designing, executing and managing IMPACTIVA’s CIS (Client Information System) web-based platform
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements
- Define and document internal and external user interfaces and support system and data requirement clarification and definition
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal clients to analyze information needs and functional requirements and produce the needed deliverables (i.e., functional requirements, business requirements document, user cases, and user interface – html screen designs)
- Provide analytical support for critical corporate initiatives including business function support for system migrations and consolidations, significant business area process improvement projects and complex software installations
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Business Analytics
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support
- Excellent computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Office 365 SharePoint, DBMS (DataBase Management System), XML (eXtensible Markup Language), XSL (eXtensible Stylesheet Language)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.