Website Clout Capital
Investing in People
Clout Capital, a VC firm specialized in investing in Technology, located in Luxembourg and Miami, just launched a second fund to invest in Latin America
Position: Corporate Finance Specialist / VC Investment Manager
Reports To: CEO
- Proposes new investment targets and screens inbound deal-flow. Develops pro-formas, financial modeling, valuations and other complex modeling
- Evaluates industry landscapes, market sizes and competitors by accessing information from various financial systems and company databases to update weekly/monthly financial reports and recurring analysis
- Analyzes and prepares reports on portfolio performance versus budget and conducts stress tests on exposures.
- Participates in Board and Investment Committee meetings.
- Participates in special projects and ad hoc analysis as required by management
- 6+ years professional work experience in financial planning & analysis, accounting, investment banking, consulting, and/or corporate finance
- Strong analytical, project management, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business integrated environment
- Inherent interest in operational efficiency and maximizing financial performance
- You have a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- You can effectively work in an independent, unstructured and goal-oriented manner
- You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data.
- You are team oriented and ambitious.
- Advanced Excel Modeling
- Experience in world wide investments
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
- Established Company with growth opportunity
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Fun, young, ambitious dynamic team.
- Package 125K to 135K + Carry on the fund performance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Comments are closed for this post.