Collaborative performance management for supply chain
(Apply via our job page)
Hello, #MiamiTech! We are a seed stage company on a mission to redefine analytics, accountability and visibility within the supply chain and logistics industry. We are a team of serial entrepreneurs who have an extensive background in building world class product, operations, and sales & marketing teams. The global supply chain accounts for roughly 10% of Global GDP, and is also one of the largest contributors to significant global challenges like air pollution and food waste. By changing how organizations work together across the supply chain, we will play a critical role in tackling these challenges head on.
From 2020 to now, we’ve grown our team from 0 to 5 incredible software engineers (with 2 in Miami and looking for more), brought on our first Fortune-1000 client, and announced our launch. We are still growing and looking for software engineers to help us scale with our next 20 companies.
About the role
We are looking for product-minded software engineers who are comfortable with both front and back-end software development to join our founding engineering team. You will be responsible for development and architecture of the application while ensuring stability, security and responsiveness. Being part of a small team you will help define engineering architecture, process and culture for years to come.
- Collaborate with product management, operations and sales to build a product that our customers genuinely love.
- Communicate effectively within the organization given our remote dynamic. We believe in breaking down silos with strong communication.
- Own features from start to finish: test, development, deployment, and infrastructure.
- Never stop learning. You’ll be responsible for mentoring and learning through code review process, tech talks, and many ad hoc technical conversations.
- Use your judgment to decide what areas of codebase to invest in, when to incur technical debt, when to move fast, and when to slow down.
- Wear many hats: help with scaling our engineering team, define engineering processes, understand the logistics business, and collaborate with other functions within ISO.
We get excited about candidates who have:
- Enjoy building amazing customer experience using React, Redux or TypeScript
- Experience using cloud infrastructure providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Real-world experience with PostgreSQL
- Advanced knowledge of Git and Github
- Experience working in an agile and fast-paced working environment
Nice to have:
- Experience in the early-mid stages of a fast-growing company
- You are a self-starter: clubs, volunteer work, passion projects – we want to hear about them!
Our interview process:
- Intro call w/ ISO co-founder
- Conversation with Head of Engineering
- Remote Technical Screen
- “Onsite” interview including 3 technical sessions, group interview, and conversations with every team member (we are small)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Comments are closed for this post.