Connecting IT Talent
ITTConnect is seeking a Digital Contact Center / BPO Transformation Consultant for Direct Hire positions with a client that is a global leader in IT and Business Consulting with over 250k employees worldwide.
Job location: Home based anywhere in the US, preferably in the Eastern/Central Time Zones.
**No C2C or Visa Sponsorship**
AS a Digital Contact Center Transformation Consultant within the Business Services Global Business Line the following set of responsibilities and duties exists.
Deliver agile strategies, recommendations and solutions that will overall improve our client’s Contact Center experience and outcomes. Constantly promoting the Digital Contact Center (DCC), Digital Employee Operations (DEO) and Digital Learning Operations (DLO) practice, its principles while leveraging our assets.
Specifically, within our DCC offering, our Contact Center Transformation Consultants, along with improving the customer experience, will drive to adjust and manage our client’s efforts to move an omnichannel touchless operating model. Additionally, engage our clients in rethinking their process and Contact Center administration operations to drive the best experience at an optimal cost.
With our intelligent automation, our consultants help our clients to make the best use of their technology investments through a range of intelligent automation solutions with front office live chats, chatbot, and knowledge portals to back office Robotic Process Automation (RPA) offerings.
The candidate will partner with clients to develop and deliver Operating Models that will improve Contact Center administrative operations efficiencies. Support detail assessments, design sessions, design and build requirements, support development and implementation of the to-be Contact Center organization processes and strategies to leverage Digital Service Management platforms such as Zendesk, ServiceNow, Salesforce, and others.
- Support sales cycle with RFP/RFI/RFQ development.
- Proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery);
- Plan activities, defines project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks, contingencies and allocating appropriate resource requirements ensuring that quality assurance activities are embedded
- Ownership relevant project financials (relating to projects under your management), work plan, resource allocation making adjustments when required, monitors progress, assesses risks that may impact outcomes
- Delivery of projects / project streams to time, cost and quality
- Demonstrated ability to transition Contact Center Services to Onshore, Nearshore and Offshore BPO delivery centers
- Ability to build, develop and implement and engage in new service delivery approaches; possibly different from the status quo.
- Work with managers to assess strategic business issues / opportunities
- Supports sales pursuits to design transformation plans for BPO clients, working with bid management team, transition management and solution architects
- Provide guidance and advice to individuals ensuring that they obtain opportunities to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
- Contribute to development of transformation assets documentation (like GEM, GPM)
- Develop transformation agenda for existing and new clients
- 10+ years of experience working in multi-client BPO provider with Service Management platforms such as ServiceNow, Zendesk, Tethr, Cisco, Avaya, WFM, and Salesforce
- 5+ years of external consulting experience or other relevant experience related to successful delivery of Contact Center Transformation and Operations.
- Proven experience in managing large complex transformation in an BPO environment.
- Strategic thinker who understands the ever-changing Contact Center market.
- Master in People skills (Task Manager), generic and specific process, generic technology, Analytics. Problem Diagnosis & Solution and Benchmarking & Best Practices Assessment
- MUST HAVE a significant Consulting / client facing experience, preferably with a large consulting firm.
- Availability for travel.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Comments are closed for this post.