Connecting IT Talent
ITTConnect is seeking a Cloud Architect for a Direct Hire position with a client that a major IT Consulting firm with HQ in Europe, offices in 15 countries and over 6k employees. Their strength is tailored Applications Services to Banks, Insurance and Industry clients.
Job Location: remote, anywhere in the Northeast / Mid-Atlantic US (EST time zone)
***No C2C or Visa Sponsorship***
- Architect and develop Hybrid Cloud Solutions, mainly with GCP, looking for best practices and solutions implementation. This includes maintenance, update/rework cloud solutions or create them from scratch.
- In charge of workshop with clients as well as the solution presentation, development and delivery.
- Be the SME for GCP solutions design and implementation (from pre-sales to delivery)
- MUST HAVE strong experience architecting solutions in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Highly desirable experience with Security or AI/ML experience
- Desirable experience with Google Security Command Center, Google for Retail and/or Google Manufacturer Center
- Experience with Terraform, Unix Shell, Scripting (Bash, Python, Groovy), Kubernetes
- Networking understanding (routing, firewall, VPN, Load Balancing, etc.)
- Knowledge in Cloud Security
- Strong documentation and Process Automation skills
- Knowledge in DevOps + IaS
- Client facing / consulting experience
- Availability for travel
Nice to have
- Knowledge in Security (Keys, Encryption at rest and In-transit, VPC service controls, Security Command Center etc.); and/or
- Knowledge/experience with Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Desirable experience with Banking, Financial Services, Insurance and/or Manufacturing sector
- Google Cloud Professional Architect, Google Cloud Security Engineer Google Machine Learning Engineer
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Comments are closed for this post.