Connecting IT Talent
ITTConnect is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst / Tester for a direct hire position with a client that F500 company and global leader in the Food Sector and over 250k employees worldwide
We are looking for a QA Analyst with experience creating, maintaining, and running automated tests to join our growing agile team.
This position will be part of the continued development of our web applications, services, and underlying data. This entails testing user interface components to help ensure consistency and quality. A commitment to a collaborative approach to all phases of the software development lifecycle is of paramount importance. Experience working with Agile teams on both employee based and customer facing applications is preferred.
- Document test cases
- Create test plans and automated tests
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Record test progress and results
- Identify and track defects during testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Recommend standards and procedures to ensure the quality of release candidates
- Drive innovation and streamline the overall testing processes
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- 5+ years of experience with Applications Quality Assurance / Testing
- Highly desirable experience with testing web applications / e-commerce
- Experience with creating and maintaining automated tests
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Good communications skills – both written and verbal
- Meticulous approach to testing
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Comments are closed for this post.