Connecting IT Talent
ITTConnect is seeking a Microsoft Power Platform Center of Excellence Leader – Delivery Architect for a Direct Hire positions with a client that is a global leader in IT and Business Consulting with over 250k employees worldwide.
The COE Leader will be responsible for establishing a delivery focused center of excellence for Power Platform solutions, which includes designing and setting up delivery teams or PODs to deliver solutions across different clients. The resource will identify approaches and tools that leverage client resources as well as internal resources to deliver in an AppDev agile model.
This individual will be hands on and understand the latest development skills and processes and provide development & technical guidance and support to users and teams, to build solutions, incorporate the use of templates and development standards and lead key changes to application development and architectural designs and patterns as well as contribute and adhere to team objectives including Cloud Development, automation practices, continuous integration and the continuous delivery processes.
- In-depth understanding of the Microsoft Azure, O365 and D365 platforms
- 10 plus years of professional experience in software development
- Knowledge about establishing delivery center models and delivery solutions at scale
- 10 years of experience driving a customer-centric culture across engineering, sales, support and professional services
Strong Experience with PowerApps canvas apps, Power Automate, Power BI and SharePoint online
- Strong Experience with Model Driven Apps, Power Virtual Agents, CDS, Dynamics entities
- Strong experience configuring Power Apps environments, connectors, and gateways
- Knowledge of O365 tenant and Power Apps environment administration and configuration
- Strong knowledge on various Power Platform tools licensing models
- Strong skills on proposing Governance Models to handle citizen developer concepts including DevOps model
- Subject Matter Expert for the Power BI product set
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud services (i.e. SQL, Blob, Azure functions)
- Knowledge of integration architecture & Webservices / data transport Core Data (XML, JSON, RESTful Web Services)
- Sound theoretical skills (e.g. complexity measures) algorithm, data structures and software design patterns
- Knowledge of enterprise grade authentication protocols (for example SAML, Kerberos, SSO, Certificate auth)
- Innovative thinker, able to envision how Power Platform technology can be implemented to solve complex hardware and software challenges
- Experience in integration with Azure cloud platform
- Experience with Scrum & Agile development methodology
- Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
- MUST HAVE previous experience in a large consulting firm.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Comments are closed for this post.