Website Kcüll Marketplace
Together We Create
Title: Social Media Specialist
Reports To: Owners, Walter Santiago & Jennifer Noll
Schedule: 3-4 Days/Week
kCüll is a current culture collective multi-platform retail marketplace. We feature Miami based emerging brands and artists both online and in our brick and mortar stores.
Specialist will successfully administer and manage all social media accounts for kCull . Execute and administer all functions of Marketing and Brand Promotion including, but not limited to: social media posting and engagement for vendor recruitment and customers
• Build larger following on social media for both Kcull on line and Kcull Marketplace
• Promote kCull vendor benefits & products via social media
• Engage and direct message with social media followers
• Assist with marketing campaigns
• Working alongside main marketing company, Inreact, Inc.
Must be able to work shop two -three days a week with sales.
• Education: High school Diploma or higher preferred
• Must be proficient with social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
• Must have a valid driver’s license
•Knowledge of trends and current art/music related events
• Must have a positive attitude
• Strong desire for continued growth and learning
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to:
To apply for this job email your details to Info@kcull.com
Comments are closed for this post.