Kipu is the gold standard for addiction treatment and behavioral health because we’re all in. We’re dedicated to making the easiest-to-use EMR, with power and capabilities that could only be developed by a team working within the addiction treatment and behavioral health industry. We are driven to create the best software in our industry — and we are well on our way.
The QA Manager is responsible for the development and management of QA processes to ensure the quality and performance of our cloud-based EMR and RCM products. You are passionate about perfection and will seek out opportunities to achieve the highest standards of performance. You are a collaborator and a communicator, able to work with product owners and managers, developers, and end-users on all matters related to product quality, performance, and usability in relation to user requirements, configurations, and company standards. Managing a team of QA Analysts, you are a key contributor to staff training, communication and documentation of new features and improvements. Problem-solving is your middle name.
To be successful, you must possess a strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes, and demonstrated experience building QA teams in small to mid-size companies. This is a key position within the Product Team and provides an excellent opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure product quality, performance, and release readiness
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures based on business requirements
- Manage QA testing, documentation, prioritization and troubleshooting of all bugs/issues and resolutions
- Identify and investigate issues found during testing, assist cross-functional team members in troubleshooting as needed and update test cases based on discovered defects
- Provide timely and meaningful feedback to product, engineering and operational teams
- Evangelize new testing methodologies, best practices and tools with goals to continuously improve test coverage through both manual and automated processes Proactively manage discovery and ongoing regression testing of in-development features, taking ownership of issues and driving them to resolution
- Enhance user experience by ensuring interface consistency and functionality
- Develop user-focused documentation of new features, and client-wide feature releases
- Participate in training and demos to internal team members on all new features and enhancements
- Track and report on operational metrics
- 5+ years of relevant experience in cloud-based software testing; healthcare software a plus
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Self-driven, problem-solver, able to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Proficient with JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.