Kipu is the fastest growing EMR
Kipu is the gold standard for addiction treatment and behavioral health because we’re all in. We’re dedicated to making the easiest-to-use EMR, with power and capabilities that could only be developed by a team working within the addiction treatment and behavioral health industry. Kipu Health EMR software was designed in the Addiction Treatment and Behavioral Health Community, for the Addiction Treatment and Behavioral Health Community. We are driven to create the best software in our industry — and we are well on our way.
EMR Client Support Specialist
The Client Support Specialist is responsible for the training and troubleshooting of Kipu Health’s gold standard EMR. This is a technical business process-oriented role assisting clients with specialized solutions. Responsibilities also include post-implementation support, service request investigation and resolution (supporting and training internal and external stakeholders), developing knowledge transfer materials for associates and customers, providing input for defining user needs and solution specific testing.
At Kipu Health we have a mentoring program across the service delivery team where all team members are assigned mentors and as they develop, they become mentors. Our dedication to mentoring helps to ensure that all team members develop as quickly as possible for advancement opportunities.
The Client Support Specialist works within a Client Success Team (CST) and reports to the Vice President of Client Services with the support of Client Support Specialists and a Client Success Manager.
- Offer expert support and assistance to Kipu users via phone, email, and chat. Our goal is first call resolution.
- Perform software optimization reviews and hold meetings with clients to help them get the most value out of our products
- Assist our product team with project scoping and quality control
· Demonstrate time management and the ability to complete tasks to meet deadlines.
· Working closely with our Account Managers to manage expectations and service delivery for their portfolio of accounts
· Occasionally attend live user trainings and industry conferences to assist clients in person and build relationships
· Providing remote training of software features
· Following deadlines, policies, procedures and protocols
· Keeping management informed on workload status and client feedback, issues, requests, etc.
· You have a passion for helping people troubleshoot and solve problems.
· You have years of good experience in a Customer Service, Software Support or IT Help Desk environment.
· You are highly proficient with computers.
· You want to work for a fast-growing leader in its market.
· You work well on and enjoy working on a team.
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proactively think of and propose new ideas to help improve general administrative, implementation and customer service policies, procedures and protocols.
· Demonstrate time management and the ability to complete tasks on deadlines.
· Can work non-conventional hours and weekends. We are available 24x7x365 for our users and have a rotating on-call schedule which you will be expected to adhere to.
· Have medical industry knowledge and understand medical terminology. It’s a big plus if you have experience in the area of substance abuse treatment and an even bigger plus if you have experience in medical billing or marketing.
You just might thrive here if you are……
· Dedicated to Client Success: Have read and believe in Kipu’s mission statement and are willing to live it each day
· Passionately Driven: Embrace and thrive in a fast-paced, diverse and results driven team
· Solution Oriented: You enjoy utilizing critical thinking to find solutions to complex problems and/or issues
· Highly competitive salary based on your local market’s compensation data.
· Vacation, sick and paid time off.
Our mission is to make every Kipu Client, no matter how large or small, a reference client for Kipu. We will work tirelessly to ensure that every client uses the system to its fullest potential, for the benefit of the people they serve, their employees, and shareholders. We will do this with the highest regard for ethical standards, without consideration for Kipu’s own profitability.
Kipu Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.
Comments are closed for this post.