Kipu is the fastest growing EMR
Kipu is the gold standard for addiction treatment because we’re all in. We’re dedicated to making the easiest-to-use EMR, with power and capabilities that could only be developed by a team working within the addiction treatment industry. KipuHealth EMR software was designed in the Addiction Treatment Community, for the Addiction Treatment Community. We are driven to create the best software in our industry — and we are well on our way.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Write detailed test cases which maximize coverage of all requirements
- Support and help create acceptance criteria in collaboration with other team members
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) to verify acceptance and analyze results
- Author bug reports and write/maintain test documentation
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Collaborate with other test leads to help develop and improve existing test methodology and processes
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- 5-7 years of experience as a Quality Tester or similar role
- 3-5 years of experience in data analysis
- Familiar with Ruby on Rails, Python.
- AWS basic knowledge on services like ECS, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS.
- Familiar with Docker containers.
- Experience with Robot Framework as a testing framework
- Experience in Agile software projects and QA methodology
- Experience with defect, test cases and source code management tools (VSTS, Git, TFS)
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (JIRA, Confluence, qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
Nice to have:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience with test automation
- Local candidates only please…no relocation or remote option.
Our mission is to make every Kipu Client, no matter how large or small, a reference client for Kipu. We will work tirelessly to ensure that every client uses the system to its fullest potential, for the benefit of the people they serve, their employees, and shareholders. We will do this with the highest regard for ethical standards, without consideration for Kipu’s own profitability.
Kipu Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.
Comments are closed for this post.