Website Kipu Health
Kipu is the fastest growing EMR
Kipu is the gold standard for addiction treatment because we’re all in. We’re dedicated to making the easiest-to-use EMR, with power and capabilities that could only be developed by a team working within the addiction treatment industry. KipuHealth EMR software was designed in the Addiction Treatment Community, for the Addiction Treatment Community. We are driven to create the best software in our industry — and we are well on our way.
Senior Instructional Design & Learning Solutions Manager
The Senior Instructional Design & Learning Solutions Manager is responsible for the development, design, and implementation of a client-facing self-service training portal for Kipu’s software products. Working with Kipu’s product subject matter experts, the designer will create instructional material and design content and learning programs to optimize learning using visual, audio, and interactive learning tools.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assist in the development of short term and long-term plans to create a world-class self-service training system for Kipu’s products.
· Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content.
· Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs
· Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
· Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product.
· Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design.
· Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
· Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, roles plays, games, etc.)
· Devise modes of assessment such as quizzes, tests, and exercises to measure the effectiveness of each course.
· Maintain project documentation and course folders.
· Following deadlines, policies, procedures, and protocols
· Keeping executive management informed on workload status and client feedback, issues, requests, etc.
· You must read, understand, and fully accept Kipu’s mission statement.
· At least 5 years of previous work experience designing self-service training materials for software, preferably in a SaaS product and in healthcare technology.
· You have a portfolio of work that you are proud to show off
· Lesson and curriculum planning skills
· Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts, etc.
· Maintain a positive attitude at all times and take a constructive and creative approach to problem-solving to present options for a successful resolution to any issue.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Thrive in a culture that values mentorship and growth of all team members.
· Excellent computer skills (MS Office, internet browsers, and knowledge of current trends).
· Independent self-starter with the initiative to learn who is equally comfortable in a team environment.
You just might thrive here if you are……
· Dedicated to Client Success: Have read and believe in Kipu’s mission statement and are willing to live it each day
· Passionately Driven: Embrace and thrive in a fast-paced, diverse and results-driven team
· Solution Oriented: You enjoy utilizing critical thinking to find solutions to complex problems and/or issues
Our mission is to make every Kipu Client, no matter how large or small, a reference client for Kipu. We will work tirelessly to ensure that every client uses the system to its fullest potential, for the benefit of the people they serve, their employees, and shareholders. We will do this with the highest regard for ethical standards, without consideration for Kipu’s own profitability.
Kipu Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.
Comments are closed for this post.