Kipu is the fastest growing EMR
Kipu is the gold standard for addiction treatment because we’re all in. We’re dedicated to making the easiest-to-use EMR, with power and capabilities that could only be developed by a team working within the addiction treatment industry. KipuHealth EMR software was designed in the Addiction Treatment Community, for the Addiction Treatment Community. We are driven to create the best software in our industry — and we are well on our way.
Kipu is looking for an experienced UI/UX Developer to join our team. You’ll be joining a dynamic, exceptional team to make huge impacts in a fun, exciting company with significant growth potential. Our engineers are developing the next generation of EMR technologies, putting Kipu at the forefront of addiction treatment with the systems required to assist in all aspects of care.
The UX/UI Designer is responsible for turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences across all digital devices, as well as designing features to help solve common problems and help determine how the product will look and feel. Responsibilities include collaborating with Product Management, Technology Groups, and Customers to effectively translate business requirements into functional, achievable designs that deliver on business objectives. This includes creating concepts, visual mockups, and presenting designs from the user perspective to key stakeholders. The UI/UX Designer works independently given general direction and ensures consistent adherence to Usability Best Practices.
- Work with Creative and Development teams to generate concepts and user stories based on company vision, product goals, market research, user feedback and business objectives.
- Create wireframes, workflows, storyboards, and navigation maps that deliver a seamless user experience against a clear set of customer and business goals.
- Design layouts and UI components such as iconography, graphical elements and navigation tools
- Partner with our teams to understand customer behavior across the conversion funnel and other key use cases to identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Incorporate Voice of Customer research into the overall design process – this includes usability testing as well as customer feedback.
- Actively participate in an agile product design & development process to drive continuous value delivery.
- Support ongoing performance optimization.
- Continuously communicate between multiple stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of design objectives.
- Create design deliverables, including all types of user experience assets, to support the development of prototypes and/or production applications.
- Occasionally write design guidelines & documentation for use by development.
- Understands the art & science of interface design and can articulate thinking behind design decisions
- 5-10 Years relevant design experience.
- A portfolio that shows expert skill in Interface Design & Interaction Design.
- Experience designing for Health Care a Plus.
- Degree in UX, Digital Design or related field.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effectiveness in working in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage and prioritize workload.
- Capable of delivering a high volume of new designs and enhancements across multiple teams
- The ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment.
- Proficiency in a diverse set of software including the Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Experience Design), CSS/ HTML.
- Front end UX scripting languages CSS/HTML/Java Script.
· Highly competitive salary based on your local market’s compensation data.
· Vacation, sick and paid time off.
· Insurance and 401(K).
Our mission is to make every Kipu Client, no matter how large or small, a reference client for Kipu. We will work tirelessly to ensure that every client uses the system to its fullest potential, for the benefit of the people they serve, their employees, and shareholders. We will do this with the highest regard for ethical standards, without consideration for Kipu’s own profitability.
Kipu Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.
Comments are closed for this post.