Website Lab Miami Ventures
Venture-Builder creating disruptive new digital businesses
About Lab Miami Ventures:
LAB Miami Ventures is a Venture-Builder, creating disruptive new digital businesses based out of The LAB Miami. We ideate new tech businesses and then develop them from scratch in partnership with highly motivated entrepreneurs.
LAB Ventures has created several exciting companies, and more under development
MyRentHero: Simplifies and streamlines the rental process for off-campus housing for students, parents, and landlords by bringing the search for properties, application process (including background and credit checks), lease signing, and more to one digital place.
OrderOut: Helps restauranteurs to “ditch the tablets” and manage their delivery operations right from their POS.
Partsium: LATAM’s B2B marketplace for auto parts helping mechanics and retailers find, quote, price compare and purchase auto parts in just a few minutes.
Expetitle: A digital real estate title company. Using a technology-first approach, we expedite your closing!
Our events provide a bridge that connects leading startups with established corporations and investors. Throughout the year, Lab Miami Ventures produces three major events:
– Future of Travel
– Future of Real Estate
– Future of Logistics
We are looking for college sudents to help with various projects. Duties may include (depending on experience):
– Market/Industry analysis
– Start up identification
– Start up Outreach
– Competitive analysis & benchmarking
Location: Miami, FL
– Perform market research on our focused industries: real estate, logistics, travel and financial services
– Create industry reports and present to board of directors
– Identify and recruit innovative startups and industry leaders
– Research innovation strategies
– Create a database of innovative startups in focused industries
– Interest in Technology / Start-Ups
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Highly motivated and self-directed
– Experience with MS Office (PPT, Excel) and G-suite
– Coding experience is a plus!
Click on “Continue” to tell us why you are the right person for the job.
LAB Miami Ventures is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to hiring and supporting amazing people from historically under represented communities in the technology sector.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.