About LAB Miami Ventures
LAB Miami Ventures builds startups and empowers the Miami ecosystem through 4 practice areas:
- Venture Studio – A venture builder and incubator where we monitor market trends to identify new solutions. We then develop in-house and partner with highly motivated entrepreneurs. Some of our portfolio companies include MyRentHero, OrderOut and Partsium.
- Events – providing a bridge that connects leading startups with established corporations and investors. Our events include:
– “Future of” Tech Summit Series: annual innovation summits that bring together industry experts and startups in 4 different verticals.
– BrainFood – a monthly event in which local entrepreneurs share secrets of their success.
- Coworking – Built Miami’s first coworking space in 2012 called the LAB Miami in the heart of the Wynwood Art District.
- Corporate Services – We support corporates’ innovation strategies by connecting them with our vast network to learn about new and upcoming tech solutions.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Marketing Intern
Location: The LAB Miami – 400 NW 26th Street, Miami, FL 33127
Looking for college students to help with marketing initiatives for LAB Miami Ventures’ events.
- Manage social marketing campaigns of events (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin).
- Community outreach to procure community and media partners for the events.
- Draft and revise community and media partner contracts.
- Monitor contract fulfillment to make sure partners are executing terms.
- Create email campaigns to be sent according to marketing plan.
- Provide support before and during events (I.E. assist with set-up and breakdown, registration, agenda fulfillment/time management, etc).
- Manage website updates such as adding sponsors, speakers, and revised/updated content.
- Draft press releases to be published and distributed to our audience.
- Interest in and knowledge of the technology and startup ecosystem.
- Working towards a degree in marketing and communications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
Photoshop/Illustrator/Wordpress proficiency preferred.
LAB Miami Ventures is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to hiring and supporting amazing people from historically underrepresented communities in the technology sector.
Please send your updated resume and tell us why you are the right person for the job: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.