Website Lavu, Inc.
SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Lavu is at the forefront of transforming the way that restaurants are managed through its mobile Point of Sale (mPOS). Lavu provides mobile and cloud-based POS solutions for fine-dining and quick serve restaurants, franchises, bars, coffee shops, pizzerias and food trucks within 80 countries. Our mission is to partner with restaurant owners with the knowledge, solutions, and expertise that accelerate their growth and success, while tailoring innovative solutions that advance the restaurant industry.
As part of the QA team, you will be working alongside all development team members to improve the Lavu restaurant mobile point-of-sale app and supporting iOS, Android and Web applications. This role requires a highly-motivated individual who is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and environment. The ideal candidate is customer oriented, results driven, and passionate about delivering innovative quality service. To be successful, you will need to work well in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be directly with developers, DevOps and management and be involved in all stages of SDLC, including design, Implementation, Code Review, Acceptance and Regression testing and leading other members of the QA team in learning new technologies and applying them in their testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or equivalent professional experience in related field.
- 3-5 years of QA testing processes; along with application design, tools, and methodologies.
- Experience with Black Box, Grey Box and White Box testing.
- Experience with and understanding of Continuous integration and Development and tools, such as Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Practical working knowledge of mobile application platforms and development for (Apple iOS, Google Android).
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience creating and maintaining automated scripts.
- Proficient experience with Automation tools including Selenium, Selenium Grid, Appium, Cucumber, or equivalent automation tools and frameworks.
- Exposure to and understanding of XML, JSON, HTML, CSS, and Responsive Web Designs.
- Practical experience with API testing using Postman, Insomnia or equivalent tools.
- Hands on experience with at least one programming language.
- Experience working with relational database and working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience working with Command Line or Terminal and Bash scripting.
Additional Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment, along with JIRA, Bitbucket, Slack, and Git.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; ability to document complex technical problems.
- Experience in testing web services (REST, JSON, and SOAP).
- Knowledge of Linux, writing SQL Queries, and other web technologies are a plus.
- Restaurant experience a plus.
- Desire and willingness to learn new technologies and apply them in your work.
Additional Information:If you’ve got vision, drive, and a roll-up your sleeves attitude, you’ll fit right in. We’re self-starters who are passionate and enthusiastic about we do. Our culture is high output and low drama—doing great work, constantly improving and celebrating our success. Ask around, you’ll find that many people want to be part of a team like ours. The Lavu team is inventing new technology solutions that are both elegant and scalable, and if that fires you up, get in touch with us.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and no sponsorship is available at this time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.