Our talent recruitment agency focuses on cultivating a diverse talent pipeline for our clients. We recruit high-potential candidates to work with some of the best companies, start-ups and agencies in Miami. For this particular role, our client is looking for an experienced Market Research Manager to join their team and assist them reach their growth goals. They are passionate and experienced industry leaders focused on producing world-class work and have created a culture where everyone has a voice and greatly contributes to the success of the company and their partners.
The ideal candidate has extensive market research project management experience and can manage consumer research projects from design through data analysis and reporting. Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research projects are essential.
Experience in research design, questionnaire/screener/discussion guide development, client management, data analysis, and report writing. This person will work side-by-side with the existing market research team to strengthen the department and manage research projects for our corporate clients.
- Managing research projects– both qualitative & quantitative
- Creating research tools for client studies (e.g. questionnaire development, screeners, discussion guides)
- Charting research reports
- Writing basic research reports with review and mentorships
- Managing vendors
- Assist in managing clients
- Become an expert at using social media listening platforms and analytic tools
- Collect and analyze data through research studies and other data collection approaches to evaluate consumer trends and provide actionable recommendations
- Minimum 4-5 years of work experience in market research – supplier side experience strongly preferred
- BA / BS degree in Statistics, Business, Marketing, Economics, or other related fields
- Exposure to sophisticated market research practices including a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Ability to managing end-to-end market research projects
- Experience designing and developing questionnaires and discussion guides
- Experience identifying and writing up analytical findings
- Experience with visualizing and reporting quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience with reporting, writing and taking deliverables to the next level
- Strong detail orientation
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be fluent in Spanish. Portuguese a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.