We recruit high-potential candidates to work with some of the best companies, start-ups, and agencies in Miami. We’re hunting for top-tier #miamitech talent to join a fast-growing, prominent South Florida company to work on a stealth project. For this particular role, our client is seeking an iOS Developer, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to join their team onsite and contract to hire opportunity.
- Troubleshoot code and fix issues quickly
- Enhance app performance with mobile app best practices
- Keep abreast of new technologies related to iOS development
- Will be responsible for developing RESTful APIs to integrate with other systems.
- Will lead development efforts with other team members and outside consultants.
- Write Unit and Functional test cases with QA team
- Work with UI/UX designer on new screens and designs
- Keep abreast of new iOS app store changes
- Develop and maintain new iOS applications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Expert level experience with Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa, and Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks with enterprise application development.
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- 5+ years’ experience with iOS development
- 5+ years’ experience with HTML5, CSS, XML, API development
- Proven experience in Object-Oriented programming languages (C++/Java, etc)
- Enterprise level experience with the mobile development life cycle
- Experience with database design, query optimizations, and performance tuning within iOS
- Proven experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must have extensive experience with submitting apps to the Apple store
- Experience with UI/UX design and development standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.