We recruit diverse, high-potential candidates to work with some of the best companies, start-ups, and agencies in Miami. For this particular role, our client is seeking a Sr. UI/UX designer, who is ultra-positive and high-energy. This is an onsite full-time opportunity.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.