Limitless Consulting LLC
On behalf of our client, an international logistics firm which specialise in time critical shipments who are expanding their worldwide operations, we are currently looking for a Business Development Executive for their Miami office.
The role requires a strong background and existing contacts within the Same Day / Time Critical / Specialist Services (eg: Aerospace / Automotive / Marine Parts etc), who is sales focused, has strong closing skills and is good with people.
• To develop and grow the New Business Development role within the company to achieve Country, team and personal sales
• Generate new business opportunities against set annual targets within the defined territory
• To develop and grow the defined service offering in SAME DAY, TIME CRITICAL and EXPRESS FREIGHT.
• Maximise all opportunities from existing portfolio and new business opportunities.
• To implement the sales and marketing plan defined by the Head of Sales and Marketing meeting the key objectives.
• Prior experience in Freight Forwarding sales (air shipments, export & import)
• Experience of annual sales of no less than $1.5M.
• Current client base who could bring business to the company quickly
• Should be familiar with solution selling concepts and methodologies
• Must have experience in building relationships and trust with clients
• Should be comfortable working with standard PC applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet) as well as using Sales Force Automation and Knowledge Management tools
• Fluent English
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Be flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
• Analytical and structured
• Self-starter and able to work to deadlines
• Effective team player and leader
• Result driven and dynamic thinker
$65,000/yr + Commission + they will pay for cell phone and gas for local business trips.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.