Loupe was founded out of a desire to do better. Our origin story is a humble one: We saw that the sports card collecting hobby had a lot of inefficiencies, and we wanted to improve on it. At its heart, Loupe is a place where sports card buyers and sellers can come together to share their hobby.
We pride ourselves on making it easy and fun to partake in card collecting. You don’t need to love sports or sports cards to work at Loupe. We only ask that you share our vision of creating a better destination for the community of collectors. Together, we can do better — and we can make a lot of people happy along the way.
About the Role
As our Retail Supply Chain Manager, you will own the end to end supply chain for the trading card inventory, while managing the P&L, inventory and hiring for our physical retail location in Miami. Additionally, you’ll assist with structuring agreements for our partners, positioning Loupe a premiere shopping experience and an extension of their brand.
This role is located in Miami. Relocation is provided for any candidate outside of the local market.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Prepare for the opening of our retail location, including set up, inventory selection, and hiring
- Lead teams to provide world-class supply chain and merchandising strategy solutions for our retail location
- Manage relationships with external third party sellers
- Work to ensure alignment with our B2C growth and sales plans
- Plan out and execute marketplace promotions to maximize growth
- Analyze performance metrics to explain variances to business
- Provide ongoing strategic insights and recommendations of new marketplaces growth plans
- Report weekly sales report to management
Oversee the development of customer relationships
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience managing B2B partnerships and inventory, preferably for an online marketplace
- Experience managing a retail store, ideally within the Sports Card ecosystem
- Comfortable manipulating large data sets
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Merchandising, Business or related field
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
We strive to be a best-in-class employer and a company that you’re proud to work for. To that end, we’ll do everything in our power to ensure you’re comfortable in your work environment, that you have opportunities for learning and professional growth, and that you’re given all the tools to do your best work. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Flexible PTO
- Equity Participation
Loupe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Comments are closed for this post.