Growth Support Associate (Miami)
$18 an hour
Lyft is looking for an operations savvy Growth Support Associate with excellent communication and computer skills for our team. In this role, you will report to the Lead and be expected to help build and support our local driver growth efforts and our core of driver recruiters. We’re looking for somebody with a can-do attitude, who is excited not only about conquering tasks at hand, but also about contributing to the team’s overall mission.
- Support the Lead with operations and administrative tasks
- Support a team of recruiters with guiding new drivers through the onboarding process
- Support recruiters and drivers with your knowledge of the Lyft platform
- Perform pre- and post- applicant outreach to get drivers approved and on the road
- Work with recruiters to solve any issues that they may have
- Uphold the Lyft standard of service while working with all recruiters and drivers
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Impeccable customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English & Spanish) – REQUIRED
- Love of computers and technology and you learn anything tech quickly
- High level of attention to detail and organization skills
- Adept at following and adapting to ever-changing procedures and processes.
- Amazing command of Google Sheets.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of the for-hire vehicle industry a plus
Lyft and its workforce affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity employers that proudly pursue and hire a diverse Lyft workforce. Lyft and its workforce affiliates do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Lyft policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft and its workforce affiliates will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Customer Service Experience (Call Center/ Startup): 2 years (Preferred)
Sales Experience (Outbound Phone Sales / Telemarketing / Startup): 2 years (Preferred)
Spanish (Fluent) (Required)
English (Fluent) (Required)
United States (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Comments are closed for this post.