Website Kaufman Rossin
We’re seeking a high performing marketing automation professional for Kaufman Rossin, one of the top 100 CPA and advisory firms in the U.S. This role will be principally responsible for maintaining marketing automation and CRM platforms, executing marketing campaigns, and analyzing data to improve results. Our objective is to attract, nurture, qualify and convert quality leads by building brand awareness and demonstrating thought leadership with our target audiences.
Under the direction of our Marketing Automation Supervisor, the Marketing Automation Specialist will:
- Monitor prospect database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our prospect and lead database
- Develop and execute nurture programs, scoring programs, trigger campaigns, drip-based campaigns, ad hoc email campaigns, and event programs within Marketo. Build and execute flawless and timely email marketing campaigns
- Implement lead capture forms and landing pages to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs to successfully reach new customers and expand revenue growth within existing customer base
- Work closely with our marketing intelligence and automation leaders to segment and behaviorally target the right audiences. Create meaningful database segmentation to tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments, industries as well as other selected targets
- Understand how Marketo integrates with CRM (specifically, Salesforce.com) as part of the overall lead funnel. Document processes and procedures for all marketing programs within Marketo
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to analyze data and identify possible process improvements and system enhancements for improvements to automated marketing programs that maximize efficiencies, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree (or more) in marketing, technology or related field
- Experience working with Marketo or another marketing automation tool testing, executing and optimizing marketing programs, with thorough understanding of life-cycle marketing – from acquisition through retention/building loyalty
- Experience in digital marketing best practices. Knowledge of email open and click through rates, pacing and workflow analysis, and campaign set up are necessary for success in this role
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, to gain and share an understanding of campaign successes and failures
- Workflow creation experience, including setting up different emails to different groups based on behavioral data
- Ability to be proactive and think creatively; strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize initiatives and communicate clearly
- Excellent English writing skills, attention to detail, time management skills, and overall positive attitude.
- 3-5 years applicable experience
- Ease with learning new technology
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to learn about new topics quickly
- Sound critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Experience with CRM, email marketing and/or marketing automation platforms
- Experience in B2B marketing and understanding of the sales funnel
- Familiarity with business and/or accounting concepts
To Apply: Please submit resume and three writing samples to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.