Convenient, affordable, and contagion-free virtual healhcare
The health and well-being of our employees are especially important to us and because of the unprecedented situation COVID-19 presents, MDLIVE is currently operating remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding, and each role day-to-day.
MDLIVE offers convenient, affordable, and contagion-free virtual healthcare services to more than 50 million members nationwide. Our network of board-certified physicians, dermatologists, psychiatrists, and therapists are specially trained in virtual care and are committed to providing the highest quality treatment and the best possible patient experience.
We leverage disruptive technology and artificial intelligence to simplify and streamline the healthcare experience, connecting providers and patients whenever and wherever it is most convenient, often within just minutes. To learn more about our expanding services, partnerships with major health plans, hospital systems and employers, download our app, or text “Sophie” to MDLIVE (635483) to register and experience our product firsthand.
Our customer service team is looking for members to join its growing call center as a Call Center Representative in our Miramar, Florida office. An MDLIVE Call Center Representative provides support by connecting patients to providers and helps create an outstanding customer experience for new and existing members. Additionally, interviewing, onboarding, and execution of day-to-day responsibilities of each role are being conducted remotely. While the Call Center Representative position is currently remote, it is not a permanently remote position. The responsibilities of this role will be carried out in our Miramar office once local health authorities and the CDC have deemed it safe to do so.
Join a team that builds lasting relationships with MDLIVE members!
What you’ll do?
This is not your run-off-the-mill call center representative role. As we prepare for our next phase of growth, you will act as a critical member of the call center team and have the ability to participate in challenging projects, as well as gain exposure to multiple areas of the business. Individuals in these roles have received career growth opportunities in the following departments: Clinical, Administration, Information Technology, Credentialing, and Revenue Cycle Management.
You will be delivering extraordinary customer care by promptly and accurately responding to our patients concerns, reinforcing our benefits and services by connecting with our patients to establish long lasting relationships that will foster brand loyalty. Success will be measured by average call handling time, customer satisfaction, call quality and attendance. To further our mission and make sure that day-to-day activities of the company support those initiatives, we expect you to:
- Deliver extraordinary customer service by responding to patients’ questions or concerns in a timely manner
- Develop and foster patient relationships through every interaction, building rapport from the start to the end of the call or chat
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of MDLIVE patients
- Document the necessary patient profile information and update the medical history with any relevant information as it pertains to the patient’s health
- Ensure that all interactions encourage customer satisfaction, effectiveness, proficiency, and quality.
We offer a variety of schedules available, which include afternoon and evening shifts.
What skills and experience do you bring?
- Possess high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years of customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication
- Medical and/or call center experience is a preferred
- Must possess ability to think outside of the box and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Must have a strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
Benefits and Perks of joining MDLIVE:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical (including FSA & HSA), dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Free, unlimited access to MDLIVE’s virtual healthcare platform
- 401k program with company match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility benefits
- Kazoo (peer-to-peer rewards and recognition platform)
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Generous call center bonus program – earn up to $250 per month!
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Team lead trainee program
- Free, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Casual dress code
- Company-sponsored events and meals when we return to the office
What makes a successful MDLIVER?
- Passion for helping people
- Ability to quickly and effectively find creative solutions shifting priorities
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Most importantly, you will be part of an entrepreneurial, agile and fast-paced team that also knows how to have fun!
Interested? Let’s talk. Submit your application today and come join us in our journey to disrupt healthcare!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our human code is simple. Think Big. At MDLIVE, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in disrupting healthcare. We believe we can revolutionize our industry if our workforce is as diverse as our users. We are looking for people who bring diversity of thought, experience, background, gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, country of origin and disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.