OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we’re building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best, small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We’re eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence. OpenStore is founded by Keith Rabois, Jack Abraham, Michael Rubenstein, Matt Lanter and Jeremy Wood who bring a successful track record and expertise.
We are seeking a Merchant Integrations team member to lead the integration of acquired companies.
The merchant integrations role sits within the operations team and is accountable for delivering and scaling seamless integrations of new companies into OpenStore while collaborating with teammates across the organization. You’ll be a critical part of mitigating risk in the integration process, driving a seamless transition, and expanding our portfolio of e-commerce brands.
WHO YOU ARE
- Your drive for efficiency helps unlock scalable solutions.
- You’re an effective collaborator; You co-create solutions that are better than the sum of individuals’ ideas. You embrace intellectual friction as a feature of improvement, not a relationship bug.
- You’re a world-class project manager. Nothing slips through the cracks and you know how to escalate issues and think ahead for contingency plans.
- You thrive in fast-paced, agile environments. At this stage we’re still learning. You will iterate with the rest of the team on the integration playbook to build an increasingly low-risk and efficient process.
- You take pride in your strong sense of ownership. Your ability to execute and eliminate blockers helps you and the entire company move fast with confidence. You know when to raise your hand and ask for help.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll own and revise the integration playbook. With an eye towards efficiency, you’ll identify parts of the playbook to automate and which parts to adjust to drive efficiency.
- You’ll collaborate with colleagues. Working with product and engineering to identify automation opportunities and design scalable solutions. You’ll partner with operations colleagues to streamline the transition from integrations to full operations.
- You’ll project manage the integration process for new acquisition. You’ll be hands-on working with sellers, our pricing/diligence team, and our operations teams to execute a smooth process.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3-5 years related experience in project or program management
- Prior ecommerce experience preferred
- Top-notch attention to detail
- Track record of project managing complex projects
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.
Employment is conditioned upon proof of full vaccination from the COVID-19 virus, including submission of documented proof thereof, as of the start date. OpenStore will comply with the applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of disability and/or sincerely held religious belief.