Website Mi9 Retail
Premier provider of enterprise retail software
Mi9 Retail is seeking a talented UI/UX Designer to lead the user interface development and standardization efforts for our development team.
- Design screen layouts for Web and mobile solutions.
- Lay the groundwork for new and existing screens; create sketches, conceptual diagrams, interaction flows, wireframes, mock ups and interactive prototypes.
- Create a consistent look while meeting the needs of our business users.
- Collaborate with other designers, development teams, product management, and business analysts to recommend features, experiences, and UI implementations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer required.
- Proficient with visual design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience with prototyping and interaction design tools like InVisionApp, Keynote, Principal for Mac, etc.
- Familiar with Google Material Design Principles and Bootstrap.
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and designs.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
Bachelor’s degree in Design (e.g. graphics, visual communications, product), or related field experience.
- CSS/HTML skills are a plus.
- If selected for an interview, please note that you will be asked to present a project.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://mi9retail.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06ri1 →