Mobile Financial Services Product Manager
The MFS Digital Product Manager owns and drives the overall success and growth of a portfolio of Digital Products for the LatAm region. Tasks and responsibilities include but not limited to the definition, creation, strategy, measurement, development and revenue management of these Digital Products. Digital Product categories range from entertainment, content, productivity, security, as well as improvement/digital transformation of existing business processes and customer touch points. The MFS Digital Product Manager coordinates with and manages several cross functional teams including the Digital Development team for technical specifications, Business Units managers to capture business needs and requirements, and coordinating with other support areas such as marketing and engineering. Constant contact, collaboration and management of remote teams and vendors is important to the success of the role and critical for roll out, measurement and strategy for growth.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done within budget and with meeting revenue expectations. You are analytical but focused on and empathetic to the end user and are constantly on the lookout for trends both with users and the digital landscape. You are proactive and entrepreneurial and behave with integrity and transparency.
- Digital Product Management covering product definition, road map, commercial strategy, and revenue projections in all markets.
- Digital transformation of exiting processes and customer interactions having the customer experience as the main driver for engagement and growth.
- Responsible for implementing, tracking and maintaining all product KPIs. Compare these across different regions and generate insights and benchmarks to set new goals and objectives locally and regionally.
- Monitor KPIs and indicators for monthly reporting and identify trends and corrective measures per market.
- Engage in business development activities to scout, identify, negotiate and close leading digital companies in the industry to partner with Millicom across all LatAm regions that can accelerate the growth of our Digital Product portfolio and strategy.
- Develop and share success stories, best practices, case studies and key performance factors from industry wide practices as well as Millicom implementations.
- Able to manage both short term feature releases and longer term Roadmap.
- Engage and involve other Millicom inter-functional teams to achieve a complete communication across units.
- Legal, Procurement, Prod Development, Sales and Marketing.
- Organize regional activities to align strategy, measure digital services performance and evolve services to continuously satisfy market needs
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Master’s degree (MBA) is a plus
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in digital product management and mobile content ecosystem and 10 years of experience overall.
- Digital native user with deep understanding of value chain, user engagement through digital products, from the end user perspective as well as provider.
- Experience managing fast development processes and interacting with software architects and 3rd party technology providers to achieve desired product features & offering
- Experience managing teams directly and indirectly, preferably with experience managing remote teams
- Quick learner and familiar with fast-paced high performance technology teams.
- Experience managing a portfolio of digital products, understanding of digital ecosystem, and how to create engagement and high growth for digital audiences thru innovative concepts, apps and content.
- Knowledge and experience in project and product management. Must have very strong skills in Project initiation especially in technology and business requirements gathering, understanding the level of detail required to proceed with any product, estimations, planning and rapid mobilization.
- Maintain deep understanding of competitive offerings and how they impact consumer choices and preferences and how they translate into requirements and features that drive the product roadmap
- Good understanding of social media and how they can positive influence user adoption, and viral growth of digital services (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, Foursquare, Snapchat)
- Familiar with mobile content and application stores and web sites/portals technical requirements.
- Expertise in generating value and revenue in Mobile Marketing and Advertising
- Fluency in both English and Spanish languages a must
- Product Management and leadership
- Exceptional service and results oriented individual
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure, time constraints and constant change.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations to senior management.
- Ability to achieve results through cross-functional team work.
- Excellent self-organization and self-direction in performance of tasks, including time management skills
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://millicomuniversity.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=millicomuniversity&id=1001 →