Part of the Product Development team will be responsible to ensure technical support during the implementation phase of digital products. This role requires to design, oversee & evangelize digital products and services architecture within the context of the new product process.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done within budget and with meeting revenue expectations. You are analytical but focused on and empathetic to the end user and are constantly on the lookout for trends both with users and the digital landscape. You are proactive and entrepreneurial and behave with integrity and transparency.
- Take ownership on the Design, Development & Implementation of the families of product under his responsibility.
- Engage with vendors and partners that can provide valuable assets and knowledge to the products or services development he leads.
- Maintain an open communication channel with Performance Managers to ensure that the vision of the products and services being develop are aligned with the business needs.
- Understand the KPIs defined by the business managers to focus product and services development to excel in those areas, prioritizing MVP and Core functionalities over “Nice to Have” features.
- Research and development aimed at improving current products or developing new ones to satisfy consumer demand and substantially contribute to Tigo’s revenues and profitability growth.
- Manage the product evolution following market trends and customer needs to ensure that existing products live a long life.
- Produce blueprint by preparing the functional and technical specifications of new product or improvements of existing ones
- Overseen all aspects related to the customer experience and journey when engaging with our products ensuring not only the quality and technical excellence but also the QoE of the end product.
- Clearly establishes product milestones and objectives by detailing functionality at consumer and technical level
- Provides support to Program Manager and Operations to guarantee product or process implementation and time to revenue.
- Collect, organize and structure all additional information required to support the blueprint
- Provide support to the Offer Design Manager to build an appropriate business case.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years in product or project development engineering or telecom
- A born product development native with substantial knowledge on product definition, development, and life cycle management.
- Proven revenue generation, strategy, and management experience.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE
- Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership and driving results; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects – work prioritization, planning, task delegation and coordination across functional teams, including technical, engineering, marketing, design and merchandizing teams
- Product Blue Printing
- Basic understanding of usage flows and QoE best practices.
- Project Management
- Telecom and/or Digital product development experience
• Passionate about the possibilities (and challenges) of an increasingly digitally enabled world.
• Passionate about digital products and services.
• Strategic thinker.
• Effective communicator and presenter.
• A team player, able to work well in global/local environments and influence them.
• Able to build relationships and credibility quickly.
• Able to travel, the role will involve a lot of interaction with markets.
• Fluent in Spanish and English (French desirable).
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://millicomuniversity.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=MillicomUniversity&id=1022&m=-10 →