Website Milo Credit
Unlock What's Possible
About Milo Credit:
Reimagining the way global consumers access credit and financial services in a borderless world, we are the first digital bank that offers home lending solutions for global consumers and investors who want to buy or cash out on their US real estate. We lend directly to our consumers through a world class digital, multi-language platform. Founded in 2018, we are a venture backed fintech startup headquartered in Miami.
The Milo Credit team is looking for a Product Manager to help build world class products that create value for our customers and our company. Reporting into our VP of Product, you will be responsible for helping to define the product vision, gathering and prioritizing business and customer requirements, and ensuring that the product advances the company’s overall strategy and goals. You will work closely with UX/UI designers to bring the vision to life and then translate that into masterfully crafted user stories for our top notch engineering team. The Product Manager is customer obsessed, collaborative, and a natural storyteller who inspires, leads through influence, challenges the status quo and fosters innovative thinking. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to help shape the future of a company from a start up to a globally scalable organization.
If you’ve got vision, drive, and a roll-up your sleeves attitude, you’ll fit right in. We’re self-starters on a mission, who are passionate and enthusiastic about our customers and what we do. Our culture is high output and low drama—doing great work, constantly improving and celebrating our success. The Milo team is reimagining global financial services through new tech solutions that are both elegant and scalable, and if that fires you up, let us know!
- Be a passionate customer advocate and possess an acute business sense
- Manage new product innovations and lead a scrum team as Product Owner
- Manage your respective product vision and road-map to drive innovation
- Develop and prioritize Initiatives, Epics and User Stories aligned with product strategy
- Apply data and insights to drive decisions and to measure success of product initiatives
- Follow the industry and market developments to propose new innovations
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new finance, tech and design trends
- Gather requirements from internal stakeholders and customers through interviews, analysis, and research and translate them into into the artifacts developers need to get new features & products to market: e.g. user stories, process maps and detailed workflows
- Provide guidance and decisions to engineering teams, making sure roadblocks are removed and progress made
- Ideate and iterate on UX designs through the wireframe and prototype phases with Design team to ensure best in class experience is being delivered
- Work closely with a cross-functional team (Marketing, Design, Engineering, & Business) to ensure product goals, deadlines, and deliverables are met
- 3+ years in a product ownership role, delivering web and mobile (native and responsive) products from concept to launch in an agile environment
- You thrive working in fast-paced Agile environments and distributed teams
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Asana, or other technical project management tools preferred, but not required
- High-performing self-starter, with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Enjoy working closely with designers, developers, and business stakeholders and collaboratively prioritize, make informed decisions, and drive product development iterations
- Excel in breaking down complex feature into small, understandable and measurable components
- Strong communication and partnership skills; able to collaborate through complex problems and lead to positive outcome while incorporating cross-functional input
- Ability to estimate work, commit, and deliver on deadlines and be vocal when risks arise
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excited to join a startup, have a big impact and put in the hustle required to get things done!
Bonus Points for:
- Bilingual; you’re fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience with web services and APIs
- Experience in Fintech, the mortgage industry, or a startup environment
- Experience designing products for global consumers (Extra bonus points for specifically working within the LATAM region!)
- Experience building platforms and API strategies
- Experience with Design Thinking Approach
Our team is scaling quickly! Are you ready to make a difference? Are you ready to Unlock What’s Possible?
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Comments are closed for this post.