monday.com is looking for our next exceptional manager with a passion for developing others, building effective teams, and helping us uphold and surpass our commitments to the customers we serve. You’ll join our Customer Experience team in Miami, Florida.
The Customer Experience Team is a group of frontline advocates, cultivating relationships and empowering teams to fulfill their goals and thrive. By being the true experts of the monday.com platform, we are able to provide a unique level of support and inspiration to our users. We are an energetic, empathetic and passionate team that enjoys teamwork, helping others, and taking on new challenges in this fast-paced environment.
About The Role
- Lead, coach, motivate and support team members to achieve success and develop
- Hire and onboard new employees
- Communicate transparently with leadership on business issues and potential solutions
- Continue and optimize measurement and analysis of reports to ensure KPIs are being hit
Your Experience & Skills
- 2-4 years of experience in managing a team of varying roles
- Experience with client facing organizations. Should be familiar with customer success and customer support.
- Excellent team player with strong leadership skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong project management skills needing minimal supervision.
- Passion for customer success, empowering others, and delivering value to customers.
- Excellent critical thinking skills; able to break down business problems and create solutions that align to business goals.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work across groups and geographies.
- Fluent in English and a second language: Spanish, French, Portuguese
- Proficiency with Zendesk or other ticketing systems
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit monday.com.
Comments are closed for this post.