About the Company:
MyBundle.TV is a tech startup helping consumers navigate the new streaming video world. Know anyone who likes their cable company? We didn’t think so. We’re here to make it easier for people to get rid of cable/satellite and introduce all streamers to the video world beyond Netflix.
About the Role:
We are looking for our 4th employee (hopefully you) to partner with our founding team and create a high level media/marketing strategy rooted in incredible content for our blog, insightful product summaries that we can offer to our viewership and organic social media efforts. This person will be able to both strategize and execute on their own and will be entrepreneurial in their approach.
The requirements: the ability to write good (see what we did there?) and work hard. Experience at a media agency is a big plus. While the above are the main functions of the job, we’re looking for people willing to go outside their comfort zone and help out wherever it is needed.
· Developing a full content catalog that keeps potential cord cutters on our site through their journey
· Creating product summaries that are both engaging and insightful
· Driving and executing a full social media strategy
· Combining business strategy with brand thinking to help create actionable storytelling ideas, while ensuring that all products, services and business lines adhere to brand guidelines
· Create a media/marketing strategy that can be executed against
· Provide creative feedback and direction when asked
· Thought-leadership; leading a proactive approach to bringing forward opportunistic and new ideas
· Be an impactful storyteller – comfortable in multiple styles of writing and delivery
· Have a wealth of understanding of the trends shaping consumer behavior today and in the future, as it related to the video/streaming world
· Have a natural ability to apply creative thinking to business problems
· Have an attention to detail, very high-quality standards and principles when it comes to brand integrity and acting toward business insights
· Be an entrepreneurial person that will be able to take on and complete any task given to them, at the highest level
· Being a disciplined and empathetic person, developing capability and competency within the team and across virtual teams; empowering people to have very impactful brand stewardship projects – managed to the high standards demanded for our brand
· Have 2-3 years of experience from media or creative agency
· Comfort with Photoshop and basic HTML understanding a big plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.