This is a very unique opportunity to support multiple teams at an early stage real estate tech company. Your role will span various departments supporting the sales and new markets expansion team, managing our off-campus housing operations as well as assisting the marketing team with email and social media marketing.
You will mainly ensure customer success and success of the MyRentHero brand by assisting students and landlords with their needs, supporting the onboarding of students and properties on our platform, and managing Blue Door by MyRentHero – our specialized line of off-campus housing.
Ultimately you will be measured on your ability to ensure the success of all stakeholders and wear many hats – which is typical in a startup and expose you to all phases of the business. If you are entrepreneurial, high-reaching, and passionate about tech MyRentHero is the perfect fit for you!
Join MyRentHero, an exciting real estate tech startup focused on simplifying the off-campus housing process for students, parents, landlords, and universities.
Every year in college cities across the US, millions of students are searching for living arrangements, submitting applications, signing leases, paying rent and making service requests for off-campus housing. The problem? Totally inefficient and disjointed process on both the supply side and demand side.
Reasons to work for MyRentHero:
MyRentHero is a fast-paced growing startup looking to dominate off-campus housing in college towns. We want to build a great company, and that starts with LISTENING to our main customers: students and landlords. We get excited each and every day when we solve their problems. Our company culture is energetic, collaborative positive, and competitive. Other reasons to work with us include:
- Make an immediate impact by joining a small team tackling an underserved market
- Awesome exposure to a true startup with the ability to wear many hats and share the wins of scaling
- The ability to set company culture as we build our core team
- Flexible work environment: we are a startup so if you like wearing a suit and tie, we ain’t for you. We work out of a co-working space, so drink up all the free coffee and take in the other perks!
- Sponsored health plans and dental plans
- Unlimited vacation and personal days as needed
- Assist the sales team and become the customer support specialist for landlords, property managers, and students
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction, relationship retention, and building trust with stakeholders
- Create, launch, enhance, and support all marketing efforts (emails, social media, and other marketing tactics)
- Organize, streamline, and simplify current practices for future success when scaling
- Be the backbone of customer support – assist landlords with their needs, and provide world-class support to students that are looking for housing
- Onboard and manage all relevant housing properties within our regions
- Communicate with tenants in real time, problem solve and deliver solutions
- Utilize internal tools as well as suggest new ways to efficiently complete tasks
- Maintain consistency of customer service and customer success
- Deliver and maintain high client retention
- Recent college graduate or someone with ~1 years of experience
- Work in a fast-paced and competitive sales & marketing environment
- Must be as crazy and passionate as we are – trying to disrupt a market is no small task
- Can work independently and on a team. You also thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You’re the kind of person who doesn’t just do the tasks they’re asked to do, but enjoys coming up with the best way of solving a problem or making a process more efficient
- Detail-focused, completer-finisher
- Flexible & adaptable; feels energized by working on a wide range of tasks at all times
- Have excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Have a charismatic, outgoing, and fun personality
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Comments are closed for this post.