Nearpod, recently named EdTech Digest’s Company of the Year, is the most comprehensive Student Engagement Platform for K-12 teachers. Nearpod works with any classroom technology from tablets and smartphones to laptops and Chromebooks to help engage students with activities such as Virtual Reality, PhET and Desmos and with more than 7,000 ready-to-run lessons created in partnership with leading brands like Common Sense Education and the Pulitzer Center. Beyond classroom instruction, the company revitalizes teacher development through Teacher Professional Learning content that cultivates classroom-changing strategies for educators.
Since its launch in 2012, Nearpod has become a leader (& teacher favorite) in teaching and learning with technology. Currently teachers in 3 out of 5 districts in the US use Nearpod.
Nearpod has offices in Fort Lauderdale, FL and it is backed by notable investors like Insight Venture Partners, Reach Capital, Storm Ventures, the Stanford StartX Fund, and the Knight Enterprise Fund.
In 2019, Nearpod acquired Flocabulary, the leading video and student creativity platform that uses educational hip-hop to engage students and increase achievement. For 15 years, Flocabulary’s roster of rappers, writers, illustrators and animators have been creating beautiful, academically-rigorous videos for students in grades K-12. You can see some of our work here. We’re expanding our video offering and looking for deeply creative people who care about impacting the lives of millions of students.
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
We believe that Customer Success is all about understanding your customers’ desired outcomes and working with them to ensure they experience the most value possible along the way. As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) at Nearpod, you are a part of the teacher and administrator journey through onboarding, nurturing, and renewal. The goal is to not only retain your customers, but to ensure that they have an exceptional experience with our platform that drives successful student learning outcomes. This role is specific to the Tech Touch team, where we are looking for you to be an expert multi-tasker and manage a high volume of customer relationships with quality. The ideal candidate prioritizes effectively and constantly seeks new ways to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage relationships with administrators and teachers using Nearpod to guarantee that they are achieving their desired outcomes
- Maximize renewals for the customers entrusted to your care (gross retention)
- Discover opportunities with existing customers and work with teammates in Sales (net retention)
- Design, implement, and improve processes to manage relationships with customers at scale
- Continuously self-educate about Nearpod’s products and solutions and the K-12 competitive landscape
- Collaborate with peer Tech Touch CSMs to become more efficient and effective
- Ideate and deliver the right content to the right users at the right time
- Catalog client benchmarks and success stories
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships at multiple levels within assigned accounts as well as cross-functionally within Nearpod
- Anticipate customer needs and adapt strategic plans in order to achieve mutually beneficial long-term objectives and goals
- Based in the Miami metropolitan area
- Able to operate in a highly efficient manner by multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Driven to exceed customer expectations
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills
- Exceptional technical skills; likes learning new software and techniques
- Conveys complicated information in written and verbal communication that is simple, clear, concise, professional, and friendly
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business, or other related fields required; Masters’ degree in related fields preferred
- Prior experience in Education and/or a Customer Success role preferred
- Experience working in a SaaS environment is a plus
Employment Requirements: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.
Comments are closed for this post.