Website Nearpod Inc.
Nearpod is the most comprehensive Student Engagement Platform
At Nearpod, we believe teaching is the most important job in the world. Every day, we reach students through our learning platforms on Nearpod.com and Flocabulary.com. We have diverse backgrounds, but a shared goal of putting teachers and students first in everything that we do. We have won numerous awards including Edtech Digest’s 2018 Company of the Year. Recently, we were acquired by Renaissance to support the shared mission of accelerating learning for all. We’re looking for people with a lot of hustle, a lot of empathy, and a desire to do something meaningful. We’ve adopted a remote-first culture, and our diverse team is based across the US.
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida (remote with often travel to office)
As an integral part of the growing Nearpod IT team, you will have a direct impact on the success of the organization. You will influence our employee’s best practices and enable them to safely perform their daily duties. You will assist corporate and remote staff by providing quality customer service, provisioning the tools they need, and helping remediate IT problems.
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are seeking a hardworking, self-motivated candidate to perform the following functions:
- Provision hardware for new hires during onboarding and replacements for existing employees
- Provision accounts on any of our collaboration tools and distribute credentials to our employees
- Assist with employee’s onboarding and offboarding tasks
- Work on answering support questions and requests through any of our IT queues
- Troubleshoot MacOS, laptops, systems and hardware assigned to employees or corporate offices
- Administration of the company’s Google Workspace service, including email, drive, documents
- Help with writing runbooks, a compilation of routine procedures and operations that the IT Team members carry out
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a desire to develop interpersonal and technical skills necessary for an IT Support position
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions and work in a team environment
- Should be computer savvy and possess some basic knowledge of computer/printer/network anatomy and operations, including Apple laptops, MacOS and peripherals
- Must be motivated and a self-starting individual requiring little oversight to complete tasks in a timely manner after initial direction is provided
- Must enjoy working in a 100% remote environment, but available to assist with tasks in our Fort Lauderdale office when required
Employment Requirements: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.
Comments are closed for this post.