Website No B.S. Skincare
Award-winning skincare for clean, healthy skin - without the B.S
In this important role, the Digital Brand Marketing Manager / E-commerce Manager will oversee the development of new beauty products from inception, to launch, to sustained growth in an entrepreneurial environment. Accountable for creating and managing the execution of the business plan with the assigned beauty brand.
In this role, you will work closely with the CEO, operations, digital and creative teams and be responsible for developing and executing all brand specific strategies and innovation pipeline, frequently communicating with accounts to grow existing relationships and build new relationships.
Develop digital marketing strategies including acquisition funnels, pricing and positioning
Manage brand through all digital channels and relationships including designing, building and maintaining brand’s social media presence.
Own the brand website, keeping it updated, relevant and optimized. Executes A/B tests as needed to optimize conversion rates.
· Plan and execute all SEM, PPC, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns – sometimes directly, and sometimes in collaboration with agency vendors – optimizing budgets and maximizing performance based on revenue and ROAS targets.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against the KPIs.
Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests. Use creativity and persistence in managing accounts and coming up with solutions to constantly improve ROI
· Execute the e-commerce sales plan including online retailers like Amazon.com, Target.com, Macys.com, among others. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies focused on driving traffic and conversion into the brand’s e-commerce platforms.
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple digital channels and customer touch points
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
· Produce “in-house” content and curate content for different e-commerce channel needs.
· 2-5 years digital marketing experience – preferably in roles with broad ownership over the multiple components and channels (website, acquisition, social, etc)
Demonstrable experience creating and/or managing paid campaigns on different platforms (ie. Google, Facebook, Criteo, Amazon, etc)
Previous experience managing a website CMS (wordpress, shopify, magento, etc)
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and attribution models (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc).
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
Amazon experience is a plus – if you don’t have it, you’ll get to train with the best!
Graphic design basics and/or photo and video editing are a major plus.
Beauty Industry experience and any copywriting experience helpful
Branding and brand management.
Solid communication skills and strong listening skills with ability to adapt quickly and adjust style and message based on customer cues.
Resourceful, a self-motivated, self-starter who takes initiative on own to be successful in this entrepreneurial environment. Additionally, must be able to work as a team player and partner in achieving goals.
Creative / think out of the box
Eager to learn and to take on new challenges with little direction – Has a solid understanding of current technologies and vendors, and makes an effort to stay updated.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.