Website NutKase Accessories
NutKase Accessories’s Vision: To protect a billion devices in K12, while inspiring, empowering and launching the next generation of student entrepreneurs.
NutKase Accessories’s Mission: We enable every school and every student to keep their technology secure, no matter their budget.
Position Title: Operations and Shipping Specialist
Position Start Date: August 1st 2021
We strongly recommend visiting our hiring webpage to learn more about our company and the opportunity: https://careers.nutkase.com/<b…< style=”box-sizing: border-box;”></b…<>
NutKase Operations and Shipping Specialist – USA (Remote)
Order Management and Processing:
- Receive and review customer purchase orders and sample requests
- Using the NutKase Order Standards, check that all information supplied by the customer is correct and complete to ensure the customer receives the product they need and at the time they need it.
- Initiate proactive communication with customers to resolve purchase order issues or to collect missing information at the order entry stage. Function as the primary contact and coordinator between the customer and the factories/warehouses to resolve those issues.
- As required, coordinate with the NutKase Account Executives to have them review and validate the specific requirements of the customer’s purchase order.
- Maintain updated customer information in the ERP database. Collect and save needed additional information to ensure data is up to date.
- Monitor the progress of sales orders and initiate ongoing, proactive communication with each customer. Function as the main point of contact for any order revisions or other issues that may impact NutKase’s ability to meet our commitment for delivery to the customer.
- Ensure that each customer receives proactive notification of order status at designated key points of the order entry and fulfillment process. (ie. Receipt of PO, Shipping Acknowledgement and Confirmed Delivery)
- Maintain proactive and ongoing communication with each Account Executive regarding orders placed by their customers. Maintain ownership and coordinate resolution of any issues that may arise. (ie. change orders, shipping delays, billing disputes and other issues)
- Proactively notify customers of any shipping, customs or production delays that may impact NutKase’s ability to meet our shipment commitment and discuss potential solutions.
- Liaise as needed with the NutKase Order Fulfillment Manager to escalate issues proactively
- Strong computer knowledge including spreadsheets, word processing, order entry, inventory and ERP systems
- Strong math, analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks and follow up consistently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to utilize our technology and stay current with our technology training
- Ability to take ownership of the details – large and small
- Decision making that demonstrates good judgment
Please read all the below information to better understand our company and the opportunity:
Letter from the Co-founder – Why work with NutKase?
What is our purpose, why do we exist, why do we wake up in the morning and pour our blood, sweat, and tears into this business every day?
Why should exceptional A players join our team? Why should they leave their current job that is paying them well and providing good benefits and job security? Why should they dedicate thousands of hours of their lives to selling our products to K12 schools? Why should they choose us over other great companies? What makes NutKase different?
These are the sorts of questions my co-founders and I think about all the time..
We have come to the simple conclusion that if you are somebody who…
A. …wants to grow and be surrounded by some of the brightest, hardest working, motivated, and persistent people on the planet!
B. …has a desire to develop a greater purpose for your career and your life, by working with a company that is driven to impact the lives of students and help launch the next generation of entrepreneurs around the world!
C. …wants to make real money while selling a product that is actually adding value to the lives and learning experiences of students, teachers, and educators around the world!
D. …dreams of living an adventurous life, traveling the world, and becoming part of a global team that isn’t afraid of doing things differently and breaking the status quo!
E. …has a burning desire to join a fast-growing company that is doing 7 figure revenue today, and have a d*irect* impact on helping it get to 8 figures in the next 12-18 months!
F. …isn’t afraid of jumping into the trenches alongside the founders of the company, getting their hands dirty, and working hard & smart to help hit the ambitious targets we are setting out to achieve!
If you just finished reading the above and are fired up and excited about learning more about our team and business, you are the perfect candidate for us!
That being said, I just want to finish by sharing one last thought.
Who you become is determined by the types of people you spend time with, work with, hang out with. Or better said by Drew Houston the founder of DropBox, “You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with”.
It’s no secret, we are always being influenced by the people we surround ourselves with.
My co-founders and I only want to surround ourselves with people who will push us to become better, smarter, happier, healthier, and more successful versions of ourselves.
Who do you want to be surrounded by in 2021, who do you want to work, build, and grow with?
I know with absolute certainty, that if you join our team, we will add tremendous value to your life and help you become a better version of yourself.
Co-founder & CRO
These are our company values:
1:1:1 – One Student, One Devices, One Case
We believe that technology is transformative for student education and affordable device protection should be available for all
Spartan Designs, Built to Last
We make high quality, protective and dependable products that last an entire educational lifecycle for each student
10 Star Customer Service
Not 3, not 5, 10! We are continuously pushing ourselves to deliver customers and channel partners a 10-star service experience. Everything we do – how we act, treat our customers/partners, and how we build our product – should be aimed at creating WOW moments & experiences! Our ultimate metric for success is a WOW experience that will help disseminate the positive viral word of mouth sharing from customer to customer and partner to partner. (We want to deliver an American Express Centurion Lounge experience to our customers)
Heck Yes or a No
We are laser-focused on doing more with less by executing only a few things that truly matter to deliver our customers and partners an exceptional product, service, and experience.
We inspire, empower, and launch student entrepreneurs worldwide.
Have integrity & Show Respect
Respect your team, our customers, and the industry. Don’t be late for calls & meetings; don’t take calls or speak to others during calls; keep promises; embrace diversity and stick to your deadlines. Never engage in negative comments about competitors or anyone who criticizes us. We treat our customers as our friends. We don’t say anything you wouldn’t say to your friends or family.
Let’s aim to reply to customers, partners, team members as well as execute and get things done as quickly as possible – and then find a way to do it even quicker! Speed and efficiency can be one of our greatest competitive edges in our industry!
Confident, Independent Problem Solvers – We promise to take responsibility and accountability for our successes and failures. We guarantee, no matter what that we will continuously push ourselves to improve our products, services, and team to deliver a superior experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.