E-Commerce Customer Marketing Platform
Before applying, please make sure to follow the 2 guidelines below:
At least 1 year of SaaS Sales Experience Required
Submit a 30-second video telling us why you’d be a superstar in this role (hint #1: you should email the VP of sales | hint #2: email@example.com)
Okendo is looking for a motivated, positive, Account Executive (AE) to join our growing team in Miami, FL(the city where people vacation)! If you’ve ever had a burning desire and ambition to use your entrepreneurial spirit to help other businesses thrive then keep reading.
In this role, you will help demonstrate the value of our product by building a pipeline and showcasing the Okendo software to entrepreneurs and leaders in the direct to consumer e-commerce world.
You will be provided with an amazing Sales technology stack and everything you need to ensure your success along with ongoing training from experts in the industry.
As an early hire, you will have a major contribution to the culture of Okendo’s US office and will be optimally positioned to grow with the company.
If you’ve ever bought anything online chances are you looked at the reviews first.
What if the reviews can do more than just tell you that customers are happy?
What if they can tell you what you can expect from the product with unheard-of details before placing the order?
Wouldn’t that make your life a lot easier?
Wouldn’t it help brands sell more products that way?
Okendo is a customer-marketing platform trusted by 1,000+ of the world’s fastest-growing consumer brands like Kim Kardashian’s brand, SKIMS.
The platform is a suite of integrated marketing products including customer ratings and reviews, UGC, and Q&A which brands use to build trust, drive sales, and maximize customer lifetime value.
We recently secured a round of growth capital and now we’re doubling down on our early success by expanding into North America, launching a number of new product features, and scaling customer acquisition.
The Okendo Family:
We have an amazing culture and work environment that anyone would want to be a part of. We encourage a culture of positivity. We thrive off of continuous feedback, transparency, and do whatever it takes to help our team and customers be successful. You will grow as an individual, professionally, and be able to see and feel the impact you are making to the growth of Okendo every day.
The Skills Set
- Hard work ethic, positive, and coachable.
- Extremely resourceful
- Ambition and takes initiative (ambition alone doesn’t help you reach your goal)
- Strong communication and listening skills, with a positive approach.
- Emotional intelligence and outside of the box thinking.
- Self-starter and drive for achievement.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- HubSpot CRM experience is a plus
- 1+ years of SaaS Sales required.
- Knowledge of Direct to Consumer and E-commerce space is a HUGE PLUS.
- Knowledge of the Shopify eco-system a HUGE PLUS.
- Engage and convert a high volume of inbound trial prospects (MQLs) into paying Okendo customers.
- Scheduling and delivering sales calls and product demonstrations.
- Become an Okendo platform, employee productivity, and direct to consumer e-commerce expert so you can clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Analyze and track your strategy and success with data.
- Accurately forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools such as Hubspot and Outreach.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience from the first meeting to hand over new clients to Customer Success.
- Qualifying and closing inbound leads from the Okendo website and the Shopify App Store.
- Supporting local marketing efforts such as Shopify Meetups and industry events.
Prospect for leads to build your pipeline.
- Significant career opportunity for an enthusiastic sales rep who’s ready to join a proven, high-growth tech startup.
- Base salary ($45,000-$55,000/year) + bonus/commission
- 100% health insurance, dental and vision
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need.
- Top-notch training in sales, communication, negotiation, e-commerce, and more!
- Joining an experienced, talented, and highly motivated team.
- Work in a great location, at WeWork Wynwood – a hub for Miami start-ups.
- Opportunity to attend the annual Shopify Partners conference in Toronto, Canada.
- Opportunity to travel for regular inter-state events and presentations.
- An annual, fun-filled company-wide excursion to an exotic location. (Corona permitting)
- Exposure to the biggest and best e-commerce brands globally.
- Attendance to tech events and ongoing support for industry training and skill development.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.