Website On The Map, Inc.
Leading internet marketing agency in Miami, FL is seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and dependable marketing intern to join our growing marketing team.
In this position, you will collaborate with our online marketing teams in each stage of marketing campaigns. Your work will include developing, growing, and expanding our marketing channels through social media outreach, blog posting, and strategic planning.
Marketing Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the marketing team
- Assist in the creation of web content, email campaigns, and social media content
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital and traditional marketing efforts
- Develop new SEO campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities
- Assist in planning and staffing of trade shows
- Provide administrative support to management when required
- Assist in planning and hosting marketing events
Marketing Intern Requirements and Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student studying sales, marketing or communications
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for technology, startups and internet marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with marketing computer software, online applications, Google Analytics
- Extensive knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
- Flexible work schedule
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team
Marketing Intern Application Form:
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.
Comments are closed for this post.