Website OpenSeed LLC
Meditation Pods for the Workplace
We are seeking an experienced Technical Product Manager to join our company’s founding leadership team. If you love start-ups, are passionate about wellness, design, technology, and have a track record of product development, we’d love to speak with you. We are an exciting start-up that interweaves the worlds of design, meditation, and hardware/software technology. We seek to build a team of like-minded people from different disciplines and strive to create a culture that nourishes personal growth, creativity, and community.
Product Manager will lead the main areas of our product:
1) Software – UX/UI Development
2) Hardware Integration – Work with 3rd party hardware development and manufacturing partners.
Content Strategy – Assist in defining, testing, and refining content strategy.
- Manage the process of ensuring that all company’s products meets industry standards and regulations (i.e. UL listing)
- Understand market needs and identify opportunities, then build product business cases that are backed by data. conducting customer interviews and user testing
- Lead brain-storming sessions, strategy sprints and work with the UI/UX team to organize and run design sprints, feature prioritization and roadmap planning.
- Own product discovery process, story mapping, user stories, agile project management process, release and test plans, product launch and post-launch analysis.
- Team up with UI/UX designers to conduct interviews, surveys, focus groups, etc. to get customer feedback on proposed product ideas prior and post development
- Collect and synthesize inputs from engineering, sales, business units, vertical marketing group and the market to set business and products direction.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure quality product output, timeliness, and satisfy customer needs while positively impacting the business
- Continuously analyze growth rate, market penetration and competitive analysis for the products and business units managed
- Lead the company’s customer technical support infrastructure and process.
- Software Engineer or Systems Engineer
- BS/BA in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with Mechanical and/or hardware engineering
- 5+ years experience in a Technical environment
- Software Product Management experience
- Excellent project management skills and communication (Oral and in Writing) and detail-orientation skills
- Ability to represent products at a professional level
- Successfully track record delivering large initiatives by developing strong relationships, demonstrating core product and project management principles, communicating with senior level executives as well as core project teams, and driving key measures via metrics and reporting
- Tech-savvy and possess a unique blend of business knowledge and skills, have a big-picture vision but never lose sight of the details. This role requires a product manager with an entrepreneurial, analytical and adaptable mind, that embraces challenges and can effectively manage multiple projects and business units simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- High integrity, solid work ethic, ability to work independently and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Design Sprints, Strategy Sprints, User Research, AB Testing
- Project Management experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.