Website OpenSeed LLC
OpenSeed is a tech platform that powers immersive wellness, education, and entertainment experiences. Our first product is a meditation pod that integrates design, sound, aroma, lighting, and technology to facilitate access to higher states of awareness. We’ve got some great traction including:
* Sales to high end residential building, luxury hotel, and offices.
* Pilot with a Fortune 500 healthcare company (2021)
* Distribution in Japan
* Press: NY Times, Variety Magazine, Miami Herald, and more
Our vision is to build a global network of tech-powered meditation pods and immersive environments that will serve millions of people everyday at home and in the workplace. Our vision is to offer effective and deeply moving experiences that elevate human performance.
We are looking for a co-founder to be the technical leader in all aspects of our business. As part of our roadmap, we are merging meditation with advancements in AI, neuroscience, and the healing arts to test theories, discover correlations, and enhance products and services that elevate our well-being. If you love meditation and are passionate about health tech, please apply.
We are an exciting start-up that interweaves the worlds of design, meditation, music and technology. We seek to build a team of like-minded people from different disciplines and strive to create a culture that nourishes personal growth, creativity, and community.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Technical leader for the company’s vision
* Refine product roadmap and help raise capital from investors
* Build our next-generation software and hardware platform
* Build our tech team of in-house talent and 3rd party providers
* Build quality assurance and data protection processes
* Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
* Communicate technology strategy to partners, investors and all stakeholders.
* Proven track record as a start-up CTO or similar leadership role
* Successful fundraising experience – at least Seed or Series A.
* Experience with platforms that incorporate both hardware and software.
* Experience with handling IP and filing for patents.
* Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
* Understanding of budgets and business-planning
* Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong leadership and organizational abilities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.