Website Overseas Leisure Group
Leisure travel should never suck
We are an atypical startup. We already have loyal customers, revenue, and profitability. Our next challenge is to scale and this is why we need you. You will be working primarily with our engineering team and our new COO, a former General Manager and Partner at Microsoft.
Our playground is a $300B business. We are a disruptive B-to-B leisure travel company, headquartered in Miami, with offices in Europe, Canada, and Latin America. We offer real-time booking of hotels and other travel services, augmented by a unique quality control process.
If you are as passionate about building products and growing a business as you are about software design, we’d love to chat to you.
As a senior member of our engineering team, you will participate in all phases of the definition and development of our new platform (launching later this year). We will count on you to…
- Deliver production-quality code with adequate automated test coverage
- Accurately estimate time to complete projects and deliverables
You have …
- Shipped at least one commerce application
- 2+ years developing front end for web applications
- A demonstrated ability to produce high-quality web or mobile web front-end UX
- A working knowledge of source control tools (Git, Bitbucket, etc.)
- A degree in CS or similar field, or equivalent work experience
- Existing US work authorization. We are not sponsoring new visas at this time
- Experience building services for the travel industry
- Personal interest in travel
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Commuter benefit program
- Free snacks & beverages
- Happy hours and yoga classes
- Company retreats
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Comments are closed for this post.