Website Overseas Leisure Group
Leisure travel should never suck
We are perhaps an atypical startup. We already have loyal customers, revenue, and profitability. Our next challenge is to scale and this is why we need you.
Our playground is a $300B business. We are a disruptive B-to-B leisure travel company, headquartered in Miami, with offices in Europe, Canada, and Latin America. We offer real-time booking of hotels and other travel services, augmented by a unique quality control process. Fewer than 50 companies in the world have access to inventory and prices comparable to ours.
If you are as passionate about building products and growing a business as you are about software design, we’d love to chat with you.
As a senior member of our engineering team, you will participate in all phases of the definition and development of our new platform (launching this year). We will count on you to…
- Deliver production-quality code with adequate automated test coverage
- Build integrations with suppliers and distribution partners
- Accurately estimate time to complete projects and deliverables
You have …
- Shipped at least one commerce application
- 2+ years experience in building services and applications in AWS cloud platform
- A strong understanding of relational and/or non-relational databases
- Sold experience with Java and NodeJS
- A working knowledge of source control tools (Git, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Exposure to integrating 3rd party APIs
- A degree in CS or similar field, or equivalent work experience
- Existing US work authorization. We are not sponsoring new visas at this time.
- Pricing and ranking/optimization problem solving
- Work on personalization at scale
- Experience with PHP, Laravel and/or Symfony, MySQL
- Experience with any of the popular travel APIs such as…
- Real time hotel reservations (HBSI/IBS, SynXis, Derbysoft)
- Hotel metadata (Leonardo, Giata, Gimmonix and/or TripAdvisor)
- Real time reservations of activities (FareHarbor, Rezdy)
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Commuter benefit program
- Free snacks & beverages
- Happy hours and yoga classes
- Company retreats
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Comments are closed for this post.