HealthSnap (healthsnap.io) empowers patients and their physicians to improve health outcomes using an innovative platform for modern, proactive patient care. As pioneers of the next generation of healthcare, we are seeking an ambitious and affable candidate for our Care Navigator position to directly impact patient health through HealthSnap’s remote care solutions.
We are hiring an LPN to conduct remote patient monitoring programs, in the state of Florida, in partnership with cardiology, internal, primary, and family medicine physician groups. Successful candidates will bring experience in educating patients on their chronic diseases such as hypertension. You will be able to work flexible work schedules while remaining organized and agile in addressing patient needs across several practices.
As a Care Navigator, you will be trained in HealthSnap’s remote patient monitoring platform and will be responsible for communicating with enrolled patients in conjunction with the patient’s care team. Above all else, you will play an essential role in fostering lifestyle change and the prevention of chronic disease progression.
** Florida Nursing License required. **
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in cardiology practice (preferred) or primary care practice, home care, or chronic care management
- LPN or greater certification
- Experience in remote monitoring or virtual care management program
- Certification in lifestyle and behavioral health field (preferred)
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the cardiovascular system
- High computer literacy, comfortable learning and using digital health portal and video calls
- Own a wi-fi enabled laptop with access to reliable high-speed internet at home
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Engaging personality with the desire to learn new topics in lifestyle medicine
- Ability to acquire, interpret, and convey scientific research
- Pays attention to detail for each task
- Conducts virtual consultations with patients, focusing on patient education for lifestyle and behavior as it relates to clinical status
- Reviews and responds to remotely transmitted patient data
- Documents patient communication in patient records
- Will have the opportunity to assist in the development of further chronic care curriculum development
- Additional duties as assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Florida LPN License (Required)
- Fully Remote
To apply for this job please visit indeed.com.