Website Piece of cook LLC - DBA Ready set dinner
We will take the hassle out of (family) dinners.
Would you like to use your technological skills to help people in their everyday lives and be a vital part in shaping a new company?
We are a startup aiming to develop a webservice/app that will take the hassle out of (family) dinners by providing individualized mealplans and facilitating the shopping and cooking process.
We are looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial, IT/computer-science trained student or alumni, who can support some or all aspects of the technical development of the webservice/app. A prototype is currently under development with external resources. We are looking to hire someone who can accompany and take over the prototype development and continue to plan and execute the future stages of development and the overall technology strategy of the company.
As a first step the position will be part time (approx. 20hrs/week). Responsibilities and involvement will expand in the future and can be shaped around your qualifications and interests. Options go as far as a CTO position and equity participation.
Minimum requirements are:
– Proficiency in database creation, optimization and maintenance, esp. MySQL
– Proficiency in back-end development, esp. PHP
– Ability to manage and advise on hosting environment and dev ops topics
Additional skills that would be a plus are:
– Knowledge and experience in mobile app development for iOS and/or Android
We are looking for:
– A smart and creative person, who is resourceful in finding answers to new challenges
– Someone who is hands-on and can work independently within loose structures
– A team player, who is ready to get his or her “hands dirty” for the common goal
– A fast learner and self-conscious individual, who can admit mistakes and learn from them
– And all your other great traits…
We are an early stage start-up and can therefore not offer a high salary at this point, but we intend to create a fun and exciting work environment with high development potential. We can also set up the how, where and when of the work engagement flexibly.
If this sounds interesting to you, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.