As the product manager on the customer app team, you will be working on things like synthesizing customer feedback from multiple sources (Twitter, Zendesk, Zoom calls) into product features and improvements, managing the flow of stories on shortcut and ensuring we have a clean backlog with scored stories as well as working closely with your designated engineering team and designer to push stories across the board. You will be responsible for ensuring that our customer app provides an exceptional experience to all customers. We also expect every PM to spend at least one day on customer support to understand our customer better.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is communication focused with a deep sense of ownership and a customer first mentality to create high quality products that exceed customer expectations.
You can expect to meet on a daily basis to go over task progress and design solutions. You’ll be working directly with the engineering and design personnel as well as the product team: Auston Bunsen, Chet Bortz, and several others.
We need you to have experience with:
- Ability to translate non-technical requirements into technical requirements
- Managing stories and backlog grooming in a kanban setting
- Working knowledge of blockchain space, ecommerce best practices and more
- Familiarity with Ethereum, Solana and Bitcoin JSON-RPCs
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience executing and managing already in-flight product roadmaps
- Creating and executing your own product roadmaps
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the worlds best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund, and the team has more than 20+ years of experience building global data infrastructure.