Turning short-term rentals into an Asset Class.
We are looking for a dedicated and analytical VP of sales to join our organization. The responsibilities of the VP of sales include overseeing the daily sales activities, meeting with major clients, writing sales reports, designing effective sales strategies, and marketing company products and services.
To be successful as a VP of sales, you should have good leadership skills and the ability to drive company success. Ultimately, a top-notch VP of sales should have an in-depth knowledge of the market and competitive products and have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
This position will be accountable for leading our sales team, as measured by numer of leads generated and sales made.
Strategic work will include:
- Build, implement, optimize, and manage systems related to lead generation and sales.
- Analyze reports on sales activity to identify trends and areas for improvement; manage the team to realize improvements suggested.
- Execute upon lead generation and sales initiatives to set baselines and team objectives.
- Work closely with CEO to align sales activity with company vision and mission.
Tactical work will include:
- Identifying where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Recruiting and hiring sales staff and developing training programs.
- Managing sales teams and maintaining sales operations.
- Outlining and managing sales budgets.
- Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities and providing detailed sales forecasting.
- Reviewing customer activity, anticipating consumer needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team at company meetings.
- Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Working with the marketing department to design print and online promotional materials for the company’s products and services.
**Skills and Expertise:**
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Master’s degree in a business-related field may be advantageous.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a sales leadership position.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in a selling role and with sales technology and CRM software.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a senior (C-level) leadership role may be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of the company’s products, competitive products, and the market.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of Rabbu.
**-Who We Are-**
A team consisting of self-made and self-taught entrepreneurs with previous start-up exit experience.
We are problem solvers. We are proactive and hate being reactive. We look at challenges as opportunities and not as problems. We like to work hard. We aren’t afraid to get our hands dirty if that’s what it takes. We are innovators and outside-the-box thinkers. We are driven and passionate to be successful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.