As a recruiter for QuickNode, you will be working on things like sourcing high quality candidates for open roles across the company, performing and recording screening calls to share about QuickNode with candidates as well as coordinating with hiring managers to move candidates through the hiring process. You will be responsible for ensuring QuickNode attracts the highest quality candidates which in turn drives the success of our business.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is focused on finding leverage to do their job 3x better and faster than their counterparts with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on finding the best people to make QuickNode achieve its goals.
You can expect to meet on a daily basis to go over task progress and candidate decisions. You’ll be working directly with the HR team, support and technical teams: Diana Kontarovich, Manuel Kreutz, Chase Wright and Auston Bunsen.
We need you to have experience with:
- Sourcing candidates with relevant experience for open roles
- Reviewing incoming resumes with appropriate hiring managers
- Conducting screening interviews and documenting or recording the results
- Consistently following up with candidates to keep them updated on if they’ve been accepted or rejected from the hiring process with QuickNode
- Excellent written communication skills
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the worlds best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund, and the team has more than 20+ years of experience building global data infrastructure.