Refresh Miami is looking for an Associate to join the team! This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get involved in South Florida’s tech and entrepreneurial community and make some great connections!
- Help craft our weekly email newsletter highlighting the latest in Miami Tech news, jobs, events and more
- Create and implement a social media strategy across multiple platforms
- Play an integral role in the launch of our new Community Platform
- Curate engaging content for the community and moderate user-generated content
- Help plan and execute exciting community events with top speakers from across the country
- Help grow our membership base through innovative and creative tactics
- Engage in strategic planning for partnerships, fundraising, and long-term growth
- Craft compelling sponsorship packages that speak to the businesses’ goals while staying inline with Refresh’s mission
- Be an ambassador for the organization
- And much, much more!
- Passion for building and supporting Miami’s tech and startup ecosystem
- Knowledgeable and/or prior experience with startups, tech, innovation, or small business
- Experience with social media platforms and tools
- Strong writing skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently with limited supervision
- Problem-solver personality
- Comfortable multitasker
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment where you’ll wear multiple hates
- Responsible, with demonstrated time management skills
- Warm and welcoming personality
- Fundraising / sales experience a plus!
- Available to work 10-20 hours a week
Compensation will be hourly and commensurate with experience.
About Refresh Miami
Refresh Miami is the hub of South Florida’s tech and startup community with over 11,000 members. We are the main source of South Florida tech and startup news, events, jobs, opportunities and more!
Refresh Miami is a 501c3 non-profit organization.
Email email@example.com with your resume to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.